Doing something for someone else will never be as easy, or delicious, as it will be at Town Square Las Vegas during the month of September.
For the second year in a row, many Town Square restaurants are helping to spread awareness of Childhood Cancer Awareness Month in September. Many restaurants are donating proceeds from a specific menu item, or a percentage of the total bill to Cure 4 The Kids Foundation. The proceeds will go directly to the foundation’s Charity Care Plan ensuring children without medical insurance or whose family cannot pay for treatment, get the treatment they need.
Cure 4 The Kids Foundation operates the Children’s Specialty Center of Nevada treating children with specialized medical conditions — things like cancer, rheumatological conditions (Lupus, Scleroderma, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis), rare and ultra rare diseases, genetic and inherited bleeding disorders.
How can you help? By finding time to go with family and friends to Town Square in September and eating at these community minded establishments:
- BRIO Tuscan Grille – donating all proceeds from sales of its Wild Berry Lemonade in September.
- Kabuki Japanese Restaurant – donating a portion of proceeds from the sale of all desserts in the month of September.
- english’s Quintessentially British – donating 100% of the proceeds from the sale of all children’s menu items during the month of September.
- California Pizza Kitchen – Every Monday in September, will donate 20% of the bill. Either print out this flyer: http://cl.ly/2H0T1b1J1t3p or pull it up on your smartphone prior to paying bill.
- i ♥ burgers – On Tuesday, September 17, 2013 will donate 50% of the proceeds for all diners who bring printed flyer: http://cl.ly/0m2n1c2S0w34
The Charity Care Plan provides funds to cover the cost of treatment for patients without medical insurance or the ability to pay for treatment.