I’m sure we’ve all said it at some point. I should eat better and exercise more. Here is the motivation you need!
Jamba Juice Las Vegas is taking part in a campaign called Southern Nevada Moves Miles 2014. The purpose is simple, get more Southern Nevadans to commit to be more physically active and live healthier lives. Jamba Juice Las Vegas is hoping you’ll take the opportunity to start measuring your current activities and think about doing more!
Here’s how it works:
1. Stop by one of these Jamba Juice Las Vegas locations and pick up a free pedometer. This will help you track your activities whether it’s walking the dog, walking your children to school, running, golfing, whatever. (Every 2,000 steps = 1 mile)
- Decatur & Charleston – 1121 S Decatur Blvd., Suite 110
- Sahara & Eastern – 2675 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 400
- Eastern & Russell – 5905 S. Eastern Avenue, Suite 108
- Rainbow & 215 – 6925 S Rainbow Boulevard
- Sahara & Fort Apache – 9091 W. Sahara
- Green Valley Parkway & Pebble – 1500 N. Green Valley Parkway, Suite 240, Henderson
- Craig & Camino Al Norte – 1829 W. Craig Road, Unit 3, North Las Vegas
- Craig & Losee Road – 2546 E. Craig Road, Suite 135
2. Register at www.southernnevadamovesmiles.com and enter your activity and keep at it!
3. To help keep you involved and motivated, there will be weekly random gift card giveaways from some really great places including: Jamba Juice, Daily Kitchen, Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf, i ♥︎ burgers and Lobster ME. Winners will be chosen from those who have registered their activity at www.southernnevadamovesmiles.com.
4. Listen to Beasley Broadcasting stations for updates including KKLZ 96.3 FM, 102.7 The Coyote, 105.7 The Oasis, 107.9 BOB FM, and KDWN AM 720. Plus you’ll hear shout outs from our local mayors who are supporting the campaign.
4. Get ready to celebrate all you’ve accomplished during the campaign when we celebrate at Craig Ranch Regional Park on March 22, 2014! We’ll keep you posted.