Top of the World Restaurant
Savor an exquisite four-course Thanksgiving dinner 800 feet above the Las Vegas Strip while revolving 360 degrees every 80 minutes at the luxurious Top of the World Restaurant, voted Best Fine Dining and Best Restaurant with a View in the Las Vegas Review Journal’s 2014 Readers’ Poll.
Appetizer choices include Gulf Prawns Etouffe’ with Crispy Lobster Rice Cake and Fried Pickled Okra garnish; or Pumpkin Ravioli with Lemon Brown Butter, toasted pumpkin seeds and sage essence.
For the second course, guests may choose Roasted Kabocha Squash Soup with Kale Pesto and Spiced Crème Fraiche; or Artisan Lettuce, shaved root vegetable and Manchego with orange segments, toasted Marcona almonds, roasted shallot and apple served with Apple Cider Vinaigrette.
For the main course enjoy Roasted Free Range Turkey with Natural Jus, served with Yukon Gold Mashed Potato with sour cream and Haricots Verts; Corn Bread and Andouille sausage stuffing; and Cranberry Sauce with ginger and orange.
Dessert includes Maple Cheesecake with Poached Pear, whipped Mascarpone and Maple Chocolate “Dirt.”
$80.00 per person. Thanksgiving Dinner will be served from 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. Regular menu items will also be available from 11 a.m to 11 p.m. Reservations are recommended. Please call 702-380-7111 or 800-99-TOWER (800-998-6937).
McCall’s Heartland Grill
Feast on an endless selection of holiday delights at McCall’s Heartland Grill with an impressive Thanksgiving buffet, including turkey, carved to order. Additionally, a pepper crusted New York strip steak with wild mushroom sauce, cut to order, will also be available.
$21.00 per person. McCall’s Heartland Grill will be open 11 a.m. to 9 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day.
McCall’s Heartland Grill, rated #1 for comfort food by “Where Quick Guide,” is an original concept grill restaurant offering hearty Midwestern-style steaks, fresh coastal seafood and an array of creative comfort food served in a sleek yet cozy cowboy chic atmosphere. The restaurant is located just off the casino floor.
Arizona Charlie’s Decatur
Ron’s Steakhouse is offering three special meal options on Christmas Day:
- Roasted leg of lamb, prepared with a harvest blend of herbs and spices, served with French green beans in citrus beurre blanc sauce and Ron’s potato au gratin followed by a choice of Dutch apple pie a la mode or Rumple Minze creme brulee for $34 with ace | PLAY card, $37.77 without card.
- Cioppino with angel hair pasta, served with Caesar salad appetizer and a choice of Dutch apple pie a la mode or Rumple Minze crème brulee for dessert. $34 with ace | PLAY card, or $37.77 without card.
- Oven-roasted turkey, accompanied by Yukon Gold mashed potatoes and giblet gravy, French green beans in citrus beurre blanc sauce and a choice of Dutch apple pie a la mode or Rumple Minze creme brulee for dessert. $30 with ace | PLAY card and $33.33 without card.
Served 3 p.m. – 8 p.m on Christmas Day.
Reservations recommended, call (702) 258-5201.
Arizona Charlie’s Boulder
Yukon Grille is offering diners the choice of two Christmas themed menus available on Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
- Herb crusted roasted turkey, served with a cabernet cranberry sauce, chestnut stuffing, roasted root vegetables and Yukon mashed potatoes or sweet potato soufflé.
- Black Forest baked ham, topped with mustard pineapple glaze served with sweet potato soufflé and seasonal vegetables.
Each selection includes winter squash soup with toasted pumpkin seeds or house salad and choice of gingerbread cake with lemon glaze, pumpkin pie or Häagen-Dazs ice cream for dessert.
$25.98 with ace | PLAY card, or $28.87 without card.
Served 4 p.m. – 9 p.m. on Wednesday, December 24 and served 2 p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday, December 25.
Reservations recommended, call (702) 951-5800.
With a romantic ambiance and comfortable seating, breathtaking views of the Colorado River and first-rate service, The Vineyard Ristorante is offering dining patrons a wonderful Christmas dining experience with an elegant four-course meal.
Start with an appetizer of beef tenderloin roulade with wild mushroom and toasted pine nut stuffing with Israeli couscous. Then choose between minestrone soup, or mixed field greens salad tossed with Asiago dressing.
Guests can choose between two entrées:
• Traditional turkey; or
• Pork tenderloin encroute topped with cranberries, pecans, mushrooms, sautéed in white truffle oil and wrapped in puff pastry, with blackberry port wine glace.
For dessert, your choice of pecan pie, pumpkin cheesecake, black forest cake or pumpkin pie.
$31.99 per person with an ace | PLAY™ card, or $35.18 per person without a card. Served 4 p.m. to 10 p.m. on Christmas Day. Reservations are recommended by calling (702) 298-5111 X420. *Note: The Vineyard Ristorante is closed until December 25, 2014.