For the fourth year in a row, First Independent Bank is joining forces with the Hot August Nights Foundation and the Boys and Girls Club of Truckee Meadows to provide warm winter coats to Northern Nevada children who might otherwise go without.
During normal business hours in the month of September, all First Independent Bank locations will accept new or gently used winter coats. At the end of September, the coats will be given to the Boys and Girls Club of Truckee Meadows for distribution to families in need.
First Independent Bank locations include:
- Carson City – 1818 East College Parkway, Carson City
- Fallon – 2061 West Williams Avenue, Fallon
- Kietzke Lane – 5335 Kietzke Lane, Reno
- Robb Drive – 6290 Sharlands Avenue, Reno
- Sparks Industrial – 980 South McCarran Boulevard, Sparks
- Sparks Marina – 725 Sparks Boulevard, Sparks
All locations are open during business hours Monday-Thursday and 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. Friday.