That’s why Bank of Nevada is again collecting supplies for families most in need during the Bank of Nevada Back to School Supply Drive. Starting August 10 and continuing through August 28, 2015, Bank of Nevada employees, customers and the general public are invited to drop off school supplies at any of the 11 Bank of Nevada branches in Southern Nevada.
The supplies will be divided between four schools which are considered Title One schools, where students are economically disadvantaged.
The schools that will receive the donated supplies are:
- C.T. Sewell Elementary – Henderson
- James B McMillian Elementary – Las Vegas
- Virgin Valley Elementary – Mesquite
- Innovation International Charter School – Las Vegas
Donations can be dropped off at any of the following Bank of Nevada Branches during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. between August 10 and August 28, 2015.
- Sahara – 2700 West Sahara Avenue
- Lake Mead – 7251 West Lake Mead, Suite 108
- Durango – 3985 South Durango
- Centennial Hills – 8505 West Centennial Parkway
- Hualapai – 1115 South Hualapai Way
- Grand Central – 100 City Parkway, Suite 120
- Green Valley – 2890 North Green Valley Parkway – Henderson
- Siena Heights – 10199 South Eastern Avenue – Henderson
- Stephanie – 221 North Stephanie Street – Henderson
- Aliante – 6915 Aliante Parkway – North Las Vegas
- Mesquite – 11 Pioneer Boulevard – Mesquite