All Bank of Nevada Branches Accepting Donated School Supplies August 1 – 26
LAS VEGAS – July 28, 2016 – Bank of Nevada is inviting the public to join its employees and customers in helping provide necessary school supplies to at-risk students who attend schools in Las Vegas, Henderson and Mesquite.
For four weeks —August 1st through 26th — the Bank of Nevada Back-to-School Drive, will collect school supplies on behalf of students whose families may not have the ability to purchase all the items needed by their children.
The donated supplies will be split among the following schools which are designated Title 1 schools, meaning a majority of students qualify for free or reduced-price lunch, based on their family’s income.
• C. T. Sewell Elementary – Henderson
• James B. McMillan Elementary – Las Vegas
• Virgin Valley Elementary – Mesquite
• Innovations International Charter School – Las Vegas • Rainbow Dreams Academy – Las Vegas
“As a financial institution that is highly focused on efforts to grow our economic base, we are well aware of the value businesses place on education,” said John Guedry, Bank of Nevada CEO. “We need to make sure our at-risk students —those who may already be at a disadvantage — have all the tools they need to succeed in school. In a small but impactful way, our back-to- school supply drive helps these students.”
The public can drop off new school supplies such as notebooks, paper, pens and pencils, rulers, backpacks, erasers, scissors and glue sticks at any Bank of Nevada Branch. All branches are open Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. with the exception the Mesquite Branch which is open Monday through Thursday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. and Friday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Bank of Nevada Branches accepting donated school supplies include:
- Bank of Nevada Headquarters – (Sahara near Rancho) 2700 West Sahara Avenue – Las Vegas
- Centennial Hills – 8505 West Centennial Parkway – Las Vegas
- Durango – (Durango near Flamingo Road) 3985 S. Durango – Las Vegas
- Grand Central Parkway – (Molasky Corporate Center) 100 City Parkway, Suite 120 – Las Vegas
- Hualapai – (W. Charleston Boulevard/Hualapai Way) 1115 South Hualapai Way – Las Vegas
- Lake Mead – (Lake Mead/Tenaya) 7251 West Lake Mead, Suite 108 – Las Vegas
- Aliante – (Aliante Parkway at 215 Expressway) 6915 Aliante Parkway – North Las Vegas
- Green Valley – (Green Valley Parkway/Ramrod) 2890 North Green Valley Parkway – Henderson
- Siena Heights – (Eastern near St. Rose Parkway) 10199 South Eastern Avenue – Henderson
- Stephanie – (Stephanie Street, N. of American Pacific Dr.) 221 North Stephanie Street – Henderson
- Mesquite – 11 Pioneer Boulevard – Mesquite
Bank of Nevada is a division of Western Alliance Bank.
About Bank of Nevada
Bank of Nevada is a division of Western Alliance Bank, Member FDIC, the go-to bank for business in its growing markets. Founded in 1994, Bank of Nevada offers a full spectrum of deposit, lending, treasury management, international banking and online banking products and services, plus superior service to meet the needs of local businesses. With 11 offices in Las Vegas, Henderson, North Las Vegas and Mesquite, along with Western Alliance Bank’s robust national platform of specialized financial services, the banking division is a valued partner for Southern Nevada’s business, real estate, professional, municipal and nonprofit communities. Western Alliance Bank is the primary subsidiary of Phoenix-based Western Alliance Bancorporation. With more than $16 billion in assets, Western Alliance Bancorporation (NYSE:WAL) is one of the fastest-growing bank holding companies in the U.S. and recognized as #10 on the Forbes 2016 “Best Banks in America” list. For more information, visit www.bankofnevada.com.
For additional information, please contact: Walaya Rivera
Bank of Nevada firstname.lastname@example.org 702-252-6301
Red 7 Communications email@example.com 702-531-4461