Aquarius Casino Resort is proud to be the recipient of fifteen Mohave Valley Daily News Reader’s Poll “Best Of” Awards sweeping categories from best hotel accommodations to best buffet, and recognizing several team members for their excellence in customer service.
The winners were honored at a private invite-only celebration at Splash inside Aquarius Casino Resort on Wednesday, June 10, 2015. Members of the community were invited to this special awards ceremony, including owners and staff of winning businesses and organizations, where they received a certificate of achievement for their accomplishments.
“I couldn’t be more proud of each winner of this year’s ‘Best of’ Awards, especially my colleagues and staff at Aquarius who work hard to help make Aquarius the best casino resort on the river,” said Aquarius Casino Resort General Manager Sean Hammond.
Aquarius took home the following awards:
• Best Hotel Accommodations
• Best Casino Buffet: Windows on the River Buffet
• Best Cocktail Bar/Lounge: The Cove Bar & Lounge
• Best Sunday Brunch: Windows on the River Buffet
• Best Slot Hostess: Christy Frederick
• Best Race and Sportsbook
• Best Fine Dining: The Vineyard Ristorante
• Best Late Night Eats: Cafe Aquarius
• Best Breakfast: Cafe Aquarius
• Best Desserts: Duet Coffee & Wine
• Best Chef: Mike Bartels
• Best Bartender: Andres Ornelas
• Best Room Service
• Best Food Server: Laura Paden
• Best Wedding Chapel